At Desert Vein and Vascular Institute, we understand that your needs and goals for treating your varicose or spider veins are as individual as you are and we feel that the treatment plan we recommend for you should reflect that. We build your individualized treatment plan by matching your desires for how you want to look and feel with the best and most effective treatments for your individual needs.
How Much Will My Vein Treatment Cost?
To determine how much your vein treatment will cost we offer a simple, complimentary consultation and evaluation. During this cost-free initial visit, you will receive:
- A preliminary ultrasound to determine the condition of your veins, how many veins require treatment, and what types of treatments will be best for your individual needs. This procedure is painless and takes only a few minutes of your time.
- An in-depth consultation with one of our knowledgeable vein specialists who will discuss your treatment options and answer all of your questions.
- A coverage review with a member of our dedicated insurance team who will provide all the information you need to make a fully informed decision, including coverage and pricing as well as any potential out-of-pocket expenses. We promise there will be no surprise expenses at any time.
Once you choose your treatment plan you will be invited to return for a full one-hour ultrasound to precisely measure and map out the areas to be treated. At that time one of our board-certified vascular surgeons will review the study and make a final assessment to approve the treatment plan and give the green light to schedule your varicose or spider vein treatment.
Do You Accept Insurance?
Yes! We accept most major PPOs, some HMOs, Medicare, and IEHP. Our current list of accepted insurance companies is as follows:
- Contracted IPAs (IPA- Independent Physician Associations)
- Alpha Care
- Exclusive Care
- DOHC (Desert Oasis Healthcare)
- Community Care IPA
- Brand New Day
- Imperial Health
- Design Benefit Administrators
- Prime Care (NAMM)
- EPMG (Coachella Valley only**not accepted in Riverside area**)
- Primary Care Assoc. of CA
- Blue Cross
- ALL PPO’s
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- Covered CA Plans
- Blue Shield
- ALL PPO’s
- OT COVERED CA PLANS
- OT select plans
- Tricare—Tricare Prime only
- Some Health Net PPO plans (needs to be verified prior to visit)
- Medicare – This includes Village Health Plan(s)
- All United Medical Group
- Freedom Physicians IPA
Please inquire if your insurance is not listed.
If I Don’t Have Insurance Do You Have a Payment Plan?
Yes! We offer Care Credit as a payment. Care Credit is a healthcare credit card that helps you take care of your health needs with convenient monthly payments.
Setting up payment through Care Credit is fast and easy. All it takes is a simple application prior to treatment. You can apply online or over the phone and you will receive your credit decision within seconds. Once approved you can use your Care Credit account right away. Care Credit offers reduced APR financing options of 24, 36, 48, and 60 months for larger purchase amounts. Or, take advantage of Deferred Interest/No Interest if Paid in Full promotional financing options by paying your balance in full by the promotional due date.
To learn about the costs of vein treatment and simple procedures that can resolve your varicose vein problems schedule a free consultation at Desert Vein and Vascular Institute. All of our physicians are board-certified vascular surgeons who specialize in helping people like you.
Desert Vein and Vascular Institute is the top provider of VenaSeal®, the leading outpatient varicose vein treatment, in the USA.