Everyday, we are learning more about COVID-19 and its impact. At Desert Vein and Vascular Institute, we are committed to the health and safety of our patients and are taking all possible precautions during this pandemic as directed by the CDC, plus additional measures to protect you and our team against the virus:
- All equipment and surfaces that are used, touched, or otherwise come into contact with staff or patients during any treatment are deep cleaned between each patient to ensure a safe and sterile environment.
- Our medical and administrative staff follows strict hygiene protocols and use personal protective equipment to protect themselves as well as our patients.
- There will be no scheduled appointment overlaps in order to reduce interaction between patients. Please arrive on time to ensure that these gaps are honored.
- No waiting in the lobby or waiting room. Once you check in, if we cannot take you in right away, we will kindly ask you to wait in the comfort of your car until we are ready for you.
- We have disposed of all magazines and reading material.
- Hand sanitizer & protective face masks are available to all patients.
- Any staff member displaying any symptoms related to the common cold, flu or coronavirus is required to stay home.
As of now, we are open and our goal is to stay open. However, to protect our patients and staff, we request that if you are feeling unwell or experiencing any symptoms, please call our office to reschedule your appointment for the protection of yourself and others. By following these simple precautions, we are sure to safely get through this time of uncertainty together.
Your team at Desert Vein and Vascular Institute