To our dear patients:
Desert Vein and Vascular Institute’s physicians are now fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus, and we continue to be committed to the health and safety of our patients during this Pandemic. You can be confident in knowing that it is safe for you to visit us for your free vein screening, varicose vein treatment, or spider vein treatment and that we are continuing to follow all CDC guidelines.
Here are the current measures we are taking to keep our staff and patients safe:
- All patients and staff are required to wear a mask in our clinics.
- All patients will receive a temperature check at registration.
- All staff is completing regular temperature checks and stay home when they experience any symptoms related to the common cold, flu, or coronavirus.
- Our staff follow strict hygiene protocols and all equipment, surfaces, and items in our office that are used, touched, or come into contact with anyone are deep cleaned in between each patient to ensure a safe and sterile environment.
- Our lobby chairs have been spaced a minimum of 6 feet apart and we have removed all magazines and reading materials.
- We do not allow non-patient visitors into our clinics.
- Hand sanitizer and protective face masks are available to all patients.
- All patients who are feeling unwell or experiencing any symptoms related to the common cold, flu, or coronavirus are asked to reschedule their appointments.
We hope that you and those around you are and remain safe. We are privileged to serve you as a patient and even in these unprecedented times, we are working hard to continue serving you as you have come to expect from us. Thank you for putting your trust in us.
Your team at Desert Vein and Vascular Institute