NEW DESERT VEIN AND VASCULAR INSTITUTE VASCULAR CENTER COMING SOON!
We are expanding our facilities to meet the needs of our patients!
Our new vascular center and outpatient treatment facility is nearing completion. The vascular center will be used to perform minimally invasive treatments for our patients, including treatments for peripheral artery disease, fistula placements, and/or repair and other vascular procedures.
Features of our new vascular center include:
- The newest vascular center and outpatient treatment facility in the Coachella Valley
- More than 5,000 square feet
- The newest state-of-the-art medical equipment
- Two operating rooms and five recovery bays
- Led by board-certified vascular surgeons and vascular specialists
Located off Magnesia Falls Drive near Highway 111 and Bob Hope Drive in Rancho Mirage, patients will enjoy the convenience of minimally invasive outpatient vascular treatments, just down the street from our Rancho Mirage clinic.
Desert Vein and Vascular Institute is the Coachella Valley’s renowned experts in the treatment of peripheral artery disease, carotid artery disease, as well as varicose and spider veins in the Coachella Valley.